Friday, January 31, 2014

Friday Favorites: This peanut butter is sex.

I thought the words "peanut butter" and "sex" would get your attention. It worked.

Happy Friday everyone! It's time for....

FRIDAY FAVORITES! 

Yippee.

I'm gonna share with you some of my favorite things from this week!



Ok, I wasn't kidding though about peanut butter being comparable to sex. One of my favorite things this week has been White Chocolate Wonderful Peanut Butter made by the geniuses over at Peanut Butter & Co.



Seriously, the best thing that has ever graced my mouth (that's what she said). I have been putting this in EVERYTHING. My yogurt, my mug cakes, my pancakes, and using it to kick it up a notch on my regular ol' PB&J. I don't even like white chocolate. It just tastes like a gourmet, better peanut butter. Peanut Butter & Co. is actually a sandwich shop (yep) in NYC. You can go there and shop their spectacular jars of peanut butter and get a really, really great sandwich too. I've yet to go, but if anyone wants to take me on a date there... I'll go. Even if you're a little weird. I'm also a really big fan of the Cinnamon Raisin Swirl Peanut Butter. That is my JAAAAAM. Just try it if you don't believe me. I've been seeing these bad boys all over the place: Whole Foods, Fairway, Stop & Shop... and I think Target (probably Target... it's the greatest place on earth). Get your hands on this!

My next favorite thing this week is...

Awesome. Riiiiiight?! RIGHT?!

Like, how much longer would I have been able to go on in life without these tops? I've been searching for these for months. I always found them on Pinterest and it always took me to Etsy where a seller had closed shop. 

I know, Steph. I know. Finally I found them!!! LookHuman.com carries these and SO MUCH MORE! I had to choose wisely! I was really between the Mulan one and another that said "Hakuna Masquata: It means 'nice booty.'" Don't worry, I'll go back for that one.

And now a bunch of people asked for the recipe on my Tone It Up instagram (@tiu_gab if you wanna follow me), and it was pretty delicious, so here's my next Friday Favorite:


Cake Batter Protein Shake.

Yeeeeeeeeeeeees. This exists. There's all different recipes for this around the Internet, but most of them have the same base. I grabbed what I had in the house and made my own recipe. This could already exist somewhere for all I know but these are the ingredients I used:

- 1/2 cup fat free cottage cheese
- 1 scoop vanilla whey protein (or whatever protein you prefer)
- 1 tablespoon instant sugar free cheesecake OR vanilla pudding mix
- 1 packet of Truvia
- 1/4 tsp imitation butter extract
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- handful of ice cubes

I like to blend all my ingredients together first, then add the ice cubes and blend again. I topped mine with a few pink sprinkles :) totally optional! It was so tasty and satisfying after a great kickboxing class this morning!

I hope you all have a wonderful Friday and weekend! You'll be hearing from me again :)

And happy birthday to my favorite man, JT.


1 comment:

  1. First of all, I LOVE your blog! It is so cute and full of ideas!!! Second, to me peanut butter and sex go hand in hand...I mean it's just so amazing! I gotta try that peanut butter haha! And the tank tops...my goodness how adorable! I am going to buy a few ;D

    ReplyDelete