Monday, June 16, 2014

Graze is your new obsession.

We're all familiar with those fun boxes you get in your mail each month, like Birchbox and Barkbox. Now there's a new box that we, the foodies, can enjoy.

Let me introduce you to Graze. Graze gives you the ability to snack on treats that are both tasty and healthy. In one box, you receive four perfectly portioned snacks, and boxes can be delivered weekly or biweekly. It's only $6 a box as well! I'm trying to spend less money on food, and this is actually helping me save money! When I think about it, I probably spend about $40 a week on snacks, either stocking up on granola bars and kale chips, or buying something when I'm on the go (which is always so expensive). These snacks are tiny and are great on the go. In fact, I've had three of these snacks while driving. Perfect on the go snacks! On average, I think, when I buy an "on the go" snack, I spend about $8-$10. I'm getting four snacks for $6! Cool beans. I'm also signed up for biweekly packages to help save a little extra.

Once you get your snacks, you can go online to rate them. Loved it? Tell Graze.com! They'll make sure you get it again in your future. Didn't really like it? Just "trash it" and they'll never send you the snack again.

Here are the snacks that were in my first box:



I haven't had the Smoky Chipotle Dip yet, but it looks amazing! It comes with rosemary breadsticks :)

I just had the Brooklyn Bites today and it was amazing! Poppyseed pretzels, cheesy cashews, and roasted pumpkin seeds. I loved every single morsel.

The Summer Berry Flapjack was my second favorite snack. These were wonderful little granola bars created with rolled oats and berry-infused cranberries.

Strawberry Shortcake was my favorite (I obviously told Graze I love it and want it again). It contains sponge drops (like little cookie pieces!), pistachios, strawberry drops, and strawberry yogurt drops. It tasted like dessert. Twas amazing.

I'm so excited for my next box to come! You can try Graze too and get your first and fifth box free! Use my code when you sign up so you get those free boxes. In return, I'll save $1 on a box. Help me, help you! (Though I wish I got your deal- first and fifth boxes free?!?!) Then you can refer a friend and start saving $1 on a box! My code is:

HQD3N7HJP


Visit Graze.com to register for your boxes. I know you will enjoy your Graze box! Until next time :)

1 comment:

  1. I just signed up! Thanks for the code, i cant wait to try it!

    ReplyDelete