Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Make It Stop.

I'm actually sitting in class right now and writing this post, so shame on me. But this is a quick post. I came across this on Pinterest and wanted to throw my computer across the room.


This is a post in the health & fitness section on Pinterest. This is not Pinterest's fault. Some poor soul who thinks thigh gaps are a sign of beauty pinned this. Actually... some asshole created this. They actually created a workout called "Perfect thigh gap." WHO ARE YOU? Can I hit you in the head with a kettlebell? 

I've written about thigh gaps before, so I don't really have more to add, but with bikini season on its way, lots of people are trying to get into shape. A reminder: thigh gaps are not a sign of beauty, power, health, etc. All that comes from within.

If you missed my post on thigh gaps, you can read it here.



No comments:

Post a Comment