Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Guilt-Free Peanut Butter Fudge Pops!

Tonight was one of those nights where I created a dessert so amazing, I wanted to look in the mirror and say to myself, "Good God, I love you."

Don't worry, I didn't. But wowie kazowie was this dessert amazing.

I often take kickboxing classes at night, so afterwards I usually want something cool and refreshing after I've worked up a sweat. A Ralph's Italian Ice sounds pretty good right now, but I've been working so hard and I just want to keep at it!

A few weeks ago I ordered some ice pop molds from Amazon so I can start making some "Babe Pops" as Karena & Katrina, from Tone It Up, call them. While they have many amazing recipes, I didn't have many of the ingredients that they call for handy. I decided to whip up my own simple concoction for Peanut Butter Fudge Pops.

You will definitely need some ice pop molds for this! However you can definitely make this as "ice cream" if you freeze the bananas first and leave out the almond milk.

Guilt-Free Peanut Butter Fudge Pops



Makes about 4 fudge pops

Ingredients:
- 2 bananas
- 4 tbsp of chocolate PB2
- 1/2 unsweetened vanilla almond milk (but I bet this comes out ultra chocolatey if you use unsweetened chocolate almond milk!)

1. Prepare the PB2 as the directions state.
2. In your blender or food processor (or Nutribullet because that's what I used), blend the bananas, PB2, and almond milk until smooth.
3. Pour into the molds and freeze for about 6 hours or overnight!
4. Run the pop under warm water until it slides out, and enjoy!

*To make this as "ice cream," slice & freeze your bananas for a few hours, then blend with the prepared PB2 and enjoy immediately!

You've been working really hard for that beach body! You deserve a treat :) I promise you that you will be completely satisfied with one of these fudge pops.

Until next time! Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment